Carbon Monoxide Leaks On House Boat Sends Passengers To Hospital

CLAY COUNTY, TN — What started out as a fun night on Dale Hollow Lake could have turned deadly if Carbon Monoxide detectors hadn’t been in use.

 

According to reports, ten people who had rented two house boats from Holly Creek Marina set out for a fun vacation. As night came, the group tied the two houseboats together and went to bed. In the middle of the night, the Carbon Monoxide detectors began to go off.

 

The victims claimed they felt nauseous, dizzy and had headaches. These are clear symptoms of Carbon Monoxide poisoning. Officials arrived on scene and at least one victim was said to be treated on scene while the remaining members of the group were taken to a nearby hospital.

(The original photo in this story of the houseboat was not the boat involved in stated incident.)

Be the first to comment on "Carbon Monoxide Leaks On House Boat Sends Passengers To Hospital"

Leave a comment