From press release:
PUTNAM COUNTY, TN – Sheriff Eddie Farris announced today, “Operation ‘Putnam Promise’ was launched by the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office after the grand jury indictment of 35 individuals, the result of months of leads and investigation. As of 1:00 PM Thursday, this county wide inter-agency operation resulted in the arrest of sixteen individuals, eight of which were already in custody of the Sheriff’s Office and in jail when served with the indictment.”
Deputies from the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, Cookeville Police Department, the 13th Judicial Drug Task Force, along with other assisting agencies including the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), and the Tennessee Department of Corrections, Tennessee Highway Patrol, and U.S. Homeland Security, conducted a investigation regarding illegal narcotics in Putnam County after receiving numerous tips and leads.
Sixteen individuals were arrested on Thursday as of 1:00 PM, and several types of drugs, including meth, heroine, and the deadly drug fentanyl, were discovered. During the arrest today these drugs were discovered and seized as well as cash, drug paraphernalia and other items commonly used in the illegal sale of narcotics.
The following subjects were arrested and charged:
• Underwood, Sara Lameasa – Age 39, charged with: Meth Manufacture, Delivery, Sale, Possession x2. Bond is $40,000.
• Smithson, Dawn Kayla – Age 34, charged with: Meth Manufacturing, Deliver, Sale, Possession with intent X4. Bond is $50,000.
• Floyd, Patrick – Age 57, charged with: Meth Manufacturing, Deliver, Sale, Possession with Intent. Bond is $40,000.
• Parrish, Gregory Wayne – Age 56, charged with: Meth Possession or Casual Exchange. Bond is $20,000.
• Hurst, Stephanie – age 39, charged with: Meth Manufacture, Deliver, Sale, Possession with intent < ½ grams x2. $30,000 bond. Additional charges: Meth Manufacture, Deliver, Sale Possession with Intent, Possession of Unlawful Drug Paraphernalia and Activities. Bond $20,000.
• Day, Eric Christophe – age 30, charged with: Schedule 1 Drugs – manufacture, delivery, sale, possession x2.
• Ford, Larry Lewis – age 51, charged with: Schedule II Drugs, Manufacture, Delivery, Sell, Possession X4. Bond $40,000. (no photo at this time) 2 “Earning the Public Trust Every Day!”
• Davis, Edward Eugene – age 59, charged with: Schedule II Drugs, Manufacture, Delivery, Sell. Bond $20,000. (no photo at this time) The following subjects were already in jail on similar charges when served with the pick-up indictments:
• Antes, Aaron Arthur – Age 38, charged with: Manufacture, Delivery, Sell of Controlled Substance. Bond is $400,000. Additional charges: Meth Manufacture, Delivery, Sell, Possession with Intent < ½ gram. Bond $200,000. Total Bond $600,000. (Ten prior arrests)
• Cashion, Adam Edward – Age 33, charged with: Meth Manufacture, Deliver, Sell or Possess. Bond is $50,000. (six prior arrests) • Jones, Donny Ray age 30, charged with: Meth Manufacture, Delivery, Sale, Possession with Intent <1/2 gram X4. $45,000 Bond.
• Williams, Tabitha Ann– age, charged with: Meth Manufacture, Deliver, Sale, Possession with Intent x2.
• Randolph, Amanda Kay – age 29, charged with: Meth Manufacture, Delivery, sale, possession with intent x2. Bond is $35,000.
• Hunter, Samuel Blake – age 26, charged with: Meth free TN drug act
• Goff, James Paris – age 24, charged with: schedule 1 drugs, Manufacture, Delivery, Sell, Possession.
• Adams, Allen Wayne – age 31, charged with: Meth Manufacture. Bond is $50,000.
Sheriff Farris said, “From the beginning, my administration has promised our community that we will fight this criminal activity and be relentless against the sale and illegal use of drugs. Almost all other crimes are a result of illegal drug activity. We will continue being determined at arresting those individuals who participate in illegal drug activity.”
The investigation is ongoing and is being conducted by members of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office Drug Task Force. Sheriff Farris expressed his appreciation to citizens of the community for providing information to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. He encourages anyone with information about illegal drug activity to call the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office at 931-528-8484 or the Drug Tip Hotline at 931- 525-METH (6384).